Idle Game Dev Idle Game Dev

would be nice to have a little warning on the reset button.. :S other than that, a pretty decent idle game :)

生波 Biowaves.3.7. 生波 Biowaves.3.7.

I can see where it is headed, but some of the stuff didn't make any sense :S

I tried googling what a head concavity was, and found nothing, so pretty much gave up when I only managed to help one client after it gave me super simple instructions :/ sry, but for me this really felt like it needed a tutorial or something :/

Parasites United Parasites United

been playing for a couple of days now, and I kinda like it, but I wish it had some more upgrades, or something for me to do while I'm waiting on other things :)

Super Pineapple Pen Super Pineapple Pen

Feel like there should be some more variation, perhaps some other sounds, and it would be nice if it got harder, with higher rewards for increased difficulty :)
also, I felt the format fit better for a phone than on a computer.

Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

I insisted on not applying for the zoo-keeper job, but it still gave me respect later for applying for the zoo-keeper position.. a small error, but still in error; the AI needs a little debugging it seems :)

otherwise pretty fun :)

Newgrounds Radio Newgrounds Radio

man I wish I could have this as a cell app, with a wifi-prebuffered random playlist :) 5 5

Space is Key Space is Key

I love it!

5/5 :D
9/10 because it needs way more levels!! :O :DDD haha :PPP

I'm going to change my 9 into 10/10, because I think it was the perfect amount of levels.. but now we need a sequel! :D want more levels!! and more inspiring words as we progress! :PPPP awesome game <3 love these :DDD

Reincarnation: ATOE Reincarnation: ATOE

hmm.. I don't get it..

why is it so that when the guy is pooping in the food, then the demon says It's not enough reason for me to kill him, but I can still kill him by making the water push him into his own poo..

this is by my opinion far under your capabilities -.-

Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

make it for Iphone/pod please! &lt;33

loved it.. so simple but still adictive as h***! :D

and it has the perfect controls for an I-pod touch, or I-phone :D

I would buy it for even 1$ ;D

Necronator Necronator

loved it :D

the only thing I that would make me love it even moar would be if you made the characters change a bit as you level them up :)

you've elvolved so much in making these games! :D and they just keep getting better ;D