Pico Jones Pico Jones

Love it!

I have to say :D
I love the concept, the drawings, and the animation!! :DD
looking forward to the next one! :DDD (crosses fingers and hope it doesn't release on next pico day ;P)

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

awesome :D

It's so awesome :DD
at first I was like "really?" because of the simple drawings.. but then I watched for 10 seconds more thinking "it was on the frontpage so what the hell.." and as it went on it went on becoming awesomer and awesomer ;P and that was an epicly and truly amazing awesome flash :DDDDD

TY for adding ^______^

Comick responds:

haha thanks for actually watching it all the way through :) and glad you liked it!

The String The String

I dunno If I could do it better myself but..

I think as many others that the flash sort of forces the symbolism on us, and I think you could have made it much clearer with a bit more animation, and a little less text.. especially the last "note" we should be shown enough to draw that line ourself :)

but a little plus for the nice animation, have to say I think it looks beautiful =3

good luck with future animations, from what I read on your replies they may only be better ;)

Idle Game Dev Idle Game Dev

would be nice to have a little warning on the reset button.. :S other than that, a pretty decent idle game :)

生波 Biowaves.3.7. 生波 Biowaves.3.7.

I can see where it is headed, but some of the stuff didn't make any sense :S

I tried googling what a head concavity was, and found nothing, so pretty much gave up when I only managed to help one client after it gave me super simple instructions :/ sry, but for me this really felt like it needed a tutorial or something :/

Parasites United Parasites United

been playing for a couple of days now, and I kinda like it, but I wish it had some more upgrades, or something for me to do while I'm waiting on other things :)

Happy Electro (Awesome Style) Happy Electro (Awesome Style)

I love it! :)

Only thing I wish was different is that I want it to be longer ;)

hello seattle remix idea? hello seattle remix idea?

yes please :)

would love to hear the whole thing ;)

It would be cool if you add some more "techno-ish" in it too :P
III´m just saying ;P

Dj zinity : welcome Dj zinity : welcome

I do absolutely

Love it! :D

I usually don't vote for songs and such.. but when I heard this song I logged in just to vote for it!! ;D

AWESOME! :D

djzinity responds:

haha thanks brow :)
i love ya comment up there ^:D